Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Overwhelmed

This is just a huge expression of thanks to all of you. I just got an email update from the scholarship with an update on the status of the financial contributions. It is so overwhelming to see the support coming in and feel you guys loving and caring for us this way. Your prayers and giving are just amazing to us. At the risk of sitting here and blubbering on and on trying to find the words to say "thank you" I will trust that you can feel our gratitude. So "THANK YOU!"

On the academic front. I am well on my way with Greek and I LOVE IT! Your prayers are being answered in that way as well. I am not far into the study, but enough to know that I am going to enjoy it. My first exam is in a couple of weeks, and I have several chapters to go to be ready. A lot of ground in a short amount of time, so please pray.

Kassie is in Atlanta the rest of this week with her family and doing photo shoots. I will be headed to Charlotte Friday through Saturday for orientation. I am pumped about being on campus again and getting to meet folks. Pray for our travels while we are apart.

I have to get in the habit of writing on a more regular basis. I think I am just going to send a short note and then I get long winded with all the things I want to tell you (a pastor in the making I guess!) Feel free to jump on the blog and send us a "whats up?" to encourage me to keep you up to date with prayer and life details.

Thank you all again so much, you are playing a part in God's story for us and we cannot say thank you enough.

Pete

2 comments:

USANDCO said...

Thinking about you both. Hope your time in charlotte is helpful and enjoyable.

MOM

Anonymous said...

P & K,

Sarah and I are in 100% support of you guys. Glad to sense the enthusiasm in your spirit and anxious to read more about your experiences. Keep us posted with any details you can. We love you both and pray for you.

Bo and Sarah