Hi All,
Kassie and I returned home yesterday from a beach trip. It was a great time to get away with some friends who invited us to stay with them at their work's beach house. Kassie and I do not generally enjoy the beach all that much, we are just more mountain folks. However, this trip was a lot of fun, and the beach is always just a great opportunity to experience the Glory of God in a different setting than we are used to. I was able to take a see kayak out one morning and see dolphins up close. What a treat! Sitting there rising and falling with the tide I felt like I was feeling the earth breath in and out below me. To sit there and have my spirit commune with the Lord and utter his praise with unspeakable words is such a gift. Then in that moment to have dolphins swim around you so that you can see their eyes and hear them take a breath was almost to much. It was if the Lord hand wrapped and delivered this personal testimony to me of how loving and amazing he is.
Often during the trip I would think of all of you and how you too have been a similar gift to us in this time in our lives. With each of your prayers and letters it has been as if the Lord is personally telling us through you that He is in our lives leading us, encouraging us, and displaying his glory. Thank you.
I have a job interview in the morning. It is a random situation that I have fallen into through a friend. I am not sure if it is the right situation for Kassie and I right now or not. So please pray for wisdom about whether or not this is the best option for us in light of our needs and present life circumstances.
Thank you...Pete
No comments:
Post a Comment