Monday, November 9, 2009

bowls of goodness






Mmmmmm. Doc Chey's on Biltmore Avenue. We don't eat out much, but when we do... we migrate towards Doc Chey's! I'm talking, 9 times out of 10.

My favorite: Tofu Fried Rice. Pete's favorite(s): Spicy Thai Basil and Chinese Black Bean. These bowls of yummy, starchy goodness are oh so satisfying. If anyone knows of any in-home recipes that you think might measure up, I'd love to hear about it. In the meantime, I will not even pretend to use the chopsticks. I am a fan of the fork.

When we splurge, we go for an appetizer of either Thai Shrimp Rolls or Thai Basil Rolls.

Hours of Operation:
Sunday – Tuesday: 11:30 am – 10 pm
Wednesday: closed (To my dismay.)
Thursday: 11:30 am – 10 pm
Friday and Saturday: 11:30 am – 11 pm

You can also find Doc Chey's in Athens, Emory, VA Highlands, Grant Park (coming Feb. 2010) and Greenville, SC!

No comments: