Wednesday, July 22, 2009

fun on the farm!




photos belong to the Tobias family

Last Saturday we hosted a reunion for our small group. Brian and Julia Tobias, along with their children Hayne and Natalie (4 weeks old!), recently became on Army family! We were so glad to see them again, and to get the chance to all be together.

Photos:
1) Some of the gang venturing into the creek.
2) The Tobias family (minus Hayne).
3) Pete pushing me down our homemade slip-n-slide.

Honestly, I live for these moments... times when we can just soak up the sun and play with good friends and family.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay for fun on the hill! Mom said that you worked hard on getting the hill ready and it looked beautiful. I'm glad you enjoyed your time with friends playing in your back yard! Don't you think it pleases God when he sees something beautiful he created being enjoyed so much?!

Pete and Kassie said...

I think you're right Beck! I think He does enjoy us enjoying His creation!!!! Thanks for the comment. We had a really good time getting all soapy and slimy!

K