Just a quick check in. Not a lot to tell new.
It is amazing how often in a day that my mind just explodes with some sort of learning from my classes and I am like "I got to blog about that." Then of course there is the realization that I need to still write several papers and I have finals just around the corner. So my brain "push-ups" turn to that work instead of talking to you all.
Finals are in 4 weeks, that sounds like a lot of time, and during my undergrad I probably would not have even opened a book yet. However, I will need every minute of that time to prepare for these finals. So if you have second, please pray for my focus, memory power, and some extra hours of energy. I would appreciate it.
Single or with someone, I hope you have all had an amazing Valentines day, or Saturday for that matter...
Peace
1 comment:
I will be thinking about your finals. I did have a great Valentine's Day, I spent it with some teriffic people!
M
Post a Comment